I’m still a little in shock because I got to put my arms around Misha Collins today. Here are some things that I took away from the Book Club Meeting in L.A.
- He looked at every person with a genuine smile and greeted them with a peppy, “Hello!” in which the corners of his mouth turned upwards and our hearts melted.
- During the panel, he got a little misty eyed when Matthew Thomas (Author of We Are Not Ourselves) read a specific passage. Again with the melting of our hearts.
- He was a great moderator for the panel and the audience was asking Matthew really good questions about his writing
- Everyone in the line was hyperventilating with excitement but seemed to magically calm down in his presence.
- He smells REALLY good. The tales are true.
- Every line on his face is perfect
- THE BLUEST BLUE TO EVER BLUE
- He had to bend down to put his arm around me.
- I stared at his hands until I mustered the courage to shake one. They are beautiful and soft.
- I was a doofus and called him Mr. Collins. He laughed a little and thanked me for coming
- West was there looking cuter than ever
- Vicki is a beautiful queen
- Maison is so adorable
- Misha tilted his head downward in front of mine so he could make eye contact with me because I think he could tell I was scared and shy.
Shout out to all the people who are like me that have a really hard time talking to someone they look up to. If you are scared of meeting Misha, please don’t be. He is so nice and waits for you to make the moves. He doesn’t hurry you along, doesn’t give attitude (unless you give him some), and is more than willing to work with you.
In short, GO MEET MISHA COLLINS! Just do it. You won’t regret it.
So for anyone interested to know, I’m one of the girls who had the incredible privilege of going up on stage to read with Misha and when he said “bow legged,” part of the reason for the minor commotion which included the wonderful reaction of the girl next to me and Misha’s slight pause was because I said, “That’s Jensen.”
(Please excuse the random wisp of hair. Misha decided it was a good idea to point a fan directly towards us.)
SO MUCH THANKS TO MATTHEW THOMAS. READ THE BOOK GUYS.